- Enrolment Form 2024 (MS Word)
- General Permission Form (PDF)
- Parent Handbook 2023 (PDF)
- Parent Handbook 2022 (PDF)
Enrolling at Glengarry Primary School
Children who will reach the age of five years on or before 30th April may commence school in January of that year. An enrolment form may be obtained from the school office.
1. On first enrolment of a child, a Full Birth Certificate must be
produced as proof of date of birth.
2. An immunisation certificate, received from the Immunisation Register, is also required to be presented on enrolment.
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on
findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on
school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at Glengarry Primary School, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Glengarry Primary School manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
1. visit School Zones for answers to frequently asked questions
2. call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
3. email the VSBA at email@example.com
Foundation (Prep) enrolments
The Department of Education (DoE) has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Yinnar Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the enrolment timeline and procedures at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
Transferring from another school
To transfer a child from one school to another it is necessary to notify the current school of the intention to transfer the child. A transfer note is then prepared and forwarded to the new school. A progress report form will also be completed and forwarded to the new school.
We are currently planning our Transition Program for 2023 - dates will be advised when they are confirmed.
Statewide Transition Day
Tuesday 12 December 2023 from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm